Road Improvement Announcement: Sarcee Trail and Richmond Road
October 31, 2019
Road improvements are coming to Sarcee Trail and Richmond Road!
By improving the Sarcee Trail and Richmond Road intersection, we're making sure people can continue to travel through this area efficiently, after the Southwest Calgary Ring Road opens in fall 2021. Here are the improvements to this area of Calgary, after the ring road opens:
- Adds one northbound and one southbound lane on Sarcee Trail, between Optimist Park and the Transportation Utility corridor
- Improves traffic signal timing at the intersection
- Widens existing pathway along the south side of the intersection
- Q4 2019: Complete design
- Q1 2020: Tender and award contract
- Q2 2020: Begin construction
- Q4 2020: Complete construction
Budget approved: $7 million.
February 11, 2021
RE: Webber Academy's Desired Purchase of Dedicated Public School Land
January 29, 2021
My Decision on Residential Speed Limit Reductions
January 22, 2021
I’m Jeff Davison, and I’m Seeking Re-election to be Your City of Calgary Councillor for Ward 6!